This post will tell you the need of exporting contacts from outlook. For more info about Outlook account, you may also refer to the Hotmail customer care number. Just check out the steps below to understand the need and from here you can also learn it how to do it.
For creating backup of contacts
If you have lost access to your outlook account then you'd not lose the important contacts, if you've got already saved the contacts within the CSV or PST file format.
• To switch Email Clients
If you're thinking to switch your account from outlook to a different mail service provider, however you do not wish to lose your contacts saved in this account. In such case, you can export the contacts from Outlook to CSV file and reserve it on your system.
• To send invites to any specific event
In case, you're organizing any company event and you would like to organize a list of guests whom you want to ask, the simplest way to manage everything is by mercantilism all the contacts from your mail account and saving it in CSV files.
• For managing Bulk Contacts List
When it's troublesome for you to adjust your contacts in the mail, then you should export all the contacts to PST or CSV files.
How to export Contacts from Outlook?
To export contacts, follow the easy steps to export contacts into CSV/PST files for every version:
• Log in your Outlook account.
• Click on file icon from extreme left corner.
• Now, scroll down and go to Open & Export category.
• Here, click Import/Export.
-Ensure that you selected Export to a file".
- In next step, choose Outlook Data File PST" and move to next step.
- Now, from the drop down menu of Select the folder to export from" click PST files and move to next step.
• Finally, tap "Finish" button.
• Now you can import the contact saved in Gmail or any another webmail service provider in the form of PST files.
If in case you are not able to import contacts from your account, then you can contact to Hotmail Customer Service Number. Here, the expert technicians will provide you the best solution for your problems. Call anytime as they are available 24*7.
Recommended links:- How to Export Contacts from Outlook?